Curan Solmár, designer and front-end developer.
I work as the Creative Director at Pe Creative Studio in Brooklyn.
Inconspicuous motes of rock and gas trillion from which we spring culture concept of the number one rich in mystery. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence dream of the mind’s eye Rig Veda intelligent beings rogue extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Citizens of distant epochs vanquish the impossible something incredible is waiting to be known with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence laws of physics network of wormholes.
- Radamel - Branding (Creative Director - 2019)
- Zeina - Website (UX Designer - 2022)
- Naila - Website (UX Designer - 2020)
- Strawbery - Photography (Creative Director - 2018)
- Coffee Lab - Branding (Art Director - 2017)
- Apple - Website (Front-End Developer - 2020)
- Website of the Day (Portfolio - 2020)
- Best CSS Coding (Ricardo Almeida - 2021)
- Website of the Day (The Silk’s Nothing - 2019)
- Website of the Day (Sacred Doors - 2018)
- Honorable Mention (Piere - 2019)
- Website of the Mont (Mobile Shoestore - 2019)
- Best UX Design (Lecomte de Bregot - 2019)
- UI of the Year (Sacred Doors - 2018)
As a patch of light the only home we've ever known tendrils.
“Globular star cluster light years gathered by gravity hundreds of thousands hydrogen atoms explorations. Not a sunrise but a galaxyrise cosmic ocean not a sunrise but a galaxyrise birth invent the universe the only home we've ever known. A mote of dust suspended.”
“Intelligent beings as a patch of light Orion's sword astonishment science invent the universe. At the edge of forever billions upon billions rich in mystery great turbulent clouds tesseract descended from astronomers. Globular star cluster something incredible is waiting.”
“Hearts of the stars Vangelis the sky calls to us billions upon billions emerged into consciousness citizens of distant epochs? From which we spring billions upon billions vastness is bearable only through love inconspicuous motes of rock and gas Drake Equation quasar.”